Non-public organizations that promote or support ACWA member agencies through the products or services they provide may join as Associates or Affiliates.
There are two types of “Friends of ACWA.”
Associates include any private agency, corporation, association of private organization created and operated for purposes compatible with ACWA’s public agency members.
All associates receive:
- Five subscriptions to ACWA's monthly printed newsletter ACWA News.
A listing on ACWA's website and ACWA's Resource eDirectory.
- A copy of ACWA's annual Summary of Legislation. This publication summarizes all enacted legislation ACWA followed during the prior year.
- Opportunities to participate in the sponsorship program.
- Access to "Member-only" areas on the ACWA website, housing publications, blogs and newsletters.
- Discounted rates on all ACWA-sponsored events, conferences, workshops and webinars.
- Personalized marketing campaigns to ACWA members.
Please note: Associate term is based on calendar year (January 1 - December 31) regardless of join date. No proration of annual support payment will be applied.
Affiliates are typically mutual water companies. However, an Affiliate can also be any private, nonprofit mutual water company or other private nonprofit organization created and operated for the purpose of controlling, treating, acquiring, using or supplying water for any purpose within California.
All affiliates receive:
- ACWA's monthly printed newsletter ACWA News for your board of directors, general manager and up to three other people with your agency.
- One copy of ACWA's annual Summary of Legislation. This publication summarizes all enacted legislation ACWA followed during the prior year.
- Discounted "Advantage" rates on all ACWA-sponsored events and publications.
Interested in becoming an Associate or Affiliate? Contact ACWA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 441-4545 or toll free at (888) 666-2292. An Associate Application is available below:
|Assoc App 2017.pdf||156.77 KB|