“Public Water Issues: A Conference for Communities, Contractors, and Consulting Professionals”
Location:Garden Grove, CA
New National Ground Water Association conference to focus on public water issues.
This one-day conference will address, among other topics:
- What contractors, consulting and engineering firms, and utilities should expect from each other
- How groundwater and surface water compare for pubic supply systems
- New innovations in groundwater management, distribution, and supply
- EPA perspective on groundwater/surface water-based systems — pending regulations and treatment options
- Importance of well design on long-term efficiency and maintenance.