ACWA Legal Education Workshop to Focus on Risk Management
Managing risk in the 21st century is the topic of ACWA's 2012 Continuing Legal Education Workshop, Oct. 4-5 at the Napa Valley Marriott.
The workshop is geared toward water agency directors and staff who need to keep current on employment law, public pension reform, the Public Records Act, the Brown Act and liability issues.
- Employment law
- Public pensions
- Developing CalPERS issues
- Public Trust
- Social networking
- Electronically Stored Information
- Public Records Act and Brown Act
- Flood liability
- Elimination of bias
- Maximizing returns on real estate assets
- Campaign and political-related issues surrounding public agencies
The deadline for advanced registration is Sept. 21. On-site registration will be available at the event.
For details, please click here.