ACWA Board of Directors
ACWA is governed by a 36-member Board of Directors that includes representation from member agencies throughout the state.
The Board is composed of the association's president and vice president, the chair and vice chair of each of ACWA's 10 regions, the chair of each ACWA standing committee, the immediate past president, and the vice president of the ACWA / Joint Powers Insurance Authority.
Members of ACWA's Council of Past Presidents are non-voting members of the Board.
Board members serve two-year terms. Meetings are generally held in January, March, May, July, September and November of each year.
- ACWA Board of Directors - Meeting Schedule
- ACWA Board Of Directors - 2014-15 Term – Full Roster
- ACWA Board of Directors - Resource Guide
- ACWA's Bylaws as amended May 7, 2014
- ACWA Executive Committee
- Policy Principles Adopted by the ACWA Board of Directors
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
(Member log-in required to view.)