- About ACWA
- Member Services
- Water Information
- ACWA Spotlight
- Contact Us
- My ACWA
Please see Exhibit Hall information below for the 2015 ACWA Fall Conference & Exhibition in Indian Wells.
FRAUDULENT HOUSING ALERT!
ALERT! Please be advised that a company called Exhibitor Housing Management has been contacting ACWA exhibitors implying that they have been contracted by ACWA to handle all exhibitor housing. ACWA has NOT contracted with this company and any information provided to them may be used for fraudulent purposes.
EXHIBIT HALL FLOOR PLAN
Exhibit Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, as complete applications and payments are received. A confirmation e-mail with information regarding how to register booth personnel, order furniture, electricity, and internet; and reserve hotel rooms will be sent after Exhibit Space Application & Contract is received and processed.
Contact Jacob Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 441-4545.
Exhibit Booth (8’ x 10’) Rental
- Advantage Pricing: $1,230*
- Standard Pricing: $2,460
* Must be an ACWA Public Agency Member, Affiliate, or Associate to qualify for discounted Advantage pricing.
Interested in joining ACWA? Contact Jacob Rowe @ email@example.com or (916) 441-4545.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, Dec. 1
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
(All exhibits MUST be in place by 4pm)
5:00 - 6:30 pm
(Booth staff MUST be present)
Wednesday, Dec. 2
9:00 am – Noon
1:30 – 5:30 pm
Thursday, Dec. 3
8:00 am – Noon
Noon – 4:30 pm
What is included with Exhibit Booth Registration?
- Exhibit Booth space (8’ deep x 10’ wide) includes 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls
- Exhibitor I.D. Sign and Number
- Conference Registration for three (3) allotted Exhibit booth personnel -- Meals may be purchased separately
- Additional ‘Exhibit Hall Only’ booth personnel badges available for purchase
- Complimentary Pre-Conference and Post Conference Attendees List
- Company Description listed in the official Conference Program, and Mobile App
- Company Description listed on ACWA Website
- Sponsorship Opportunities available
- Connect directly with the immense California Water Community in one place!
Exhibit Hall Location
Esmeralda Ballroom, Renaissance Indian Wells
Esmeralda Ballroom Lobby at the Renaissance Indian Wells
For more information contact Jacob Rowe in Member Services & Events at 916.441.4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s ‘Happening in the Hall’....
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall Hours – One-on-one time with key decision makers
- Popular Tuesday ‘Welcome Reception’ – Showcase your products & services
- Popular Snack Break – Attendees grab a snack in the Exhibit Hall
- Thursday Networking Continental Breakfast – Connect with attendees in the Exhibit Hall
- Cash prize drawings & more!
Connect directly with the immense California Water Community in one place!
Exhibitor Technical Presentations
Exhibitor Technical Presentations are made available to Conference exhibitors only.
Exhibitors may request to schedule one technical presentation during the Conference. The number of slots is limited to eight and presentation assignments are based on appropriateness of content as determined by ACWA. After time slots have been filled, there will be a waiting list. Confirmed Exhibitor Technical Presentations will be listed in the Conference Program.
ACWA does not provide a 'topic list', but requires that presentations are 'technical' in nature and relevant to the membership at large. Presentations are typically diverse and in the past have ranged from regulatory and compliance measures, to scientific, solar, and fleet management.
Exhibitor Technical Presentation Requests will be forwarded with Exhibitor Confirmation Information.
Official Service Contractor
Furniture, electricity and internet access are not provided, but may be ordered through American Exposition Services.
American Exposition Services
1627 Main Ave. Ste 2
Sacramento, CA 95838
- AES Online Ordering
- Shipping/Material Handling Guidelines
- Outbound Shipping/Material Handling Guidelines
- Exhibitor Newsletter
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
When you become an ACWA sponsor, your company joins forces with a century-old guiding force in California water policy. You will gain recognition, respect and the opportunity to develop relationships with California’s immense water community.
Be a Part of ACWA's Conference & Exhibitions
A list of ACWA's scheduled conferences and exhibition shows are listed on the upcoming conference page.