- About ACWA
- Member Services
- Water Information
- ACWA Spotlight
- Contact Us
- My ACWA
Please see Exhibit Hall information below for the 2017 ACWA Spring Conference & Exhibition in Monterey, CA.
>> EXHIBIT HALL REGISTRATION REGISTER NOW!
FRAUDULENT HOUSING ALERT!
ALERT! Please be advised that a company called Exhibitor Housing Management has been contacting ACWA exhibitors implying that they have been contracted by ACWA to handle all exhibitor housing. ACWA has NOT contracted with this company and any information provided to them may be used for fraudulent purposes.
Exhibit Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, as complete applications and payments are received. A confirmation e-mail with information regarding how to register booth personnel, order furniture, electricity, and internet; and reserve hotel rooms will be sent after Exhibit Space Application & Contract is received and processed.
Please note that due to the Monterey Conference Center renovation project not being completed, limited Exhibit booth space will be available in the San Carlos Ballroom at the Monterey Marriott. After the Exhibit Hall is full, a Waiting List will be available.
Exhibit Booth (8’ x 10’) Rental:
|Booth Location||Advantage Price*||Standard Price|
San Carlos Ballroom, Monterey Marriott
* Must be an ACWA Public Agency Member, Affiliate, or Associate to qualify for discounted Advantage pricing.
Interested in joining ACWA? Contact Melanie Medina at MelanieM@acwa.com or (916) 441-4545.
What is included with Exhibit Booth Registration?
- Exhibit Booth space (8’ deep x 10’ wide) includes 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls
- Exhibitor I.D. Sign and Number
- Conference Registration for three (3) allotted Exhibit booth personnel -- Meals may be purchased separately
- Additional ‘Exhibit Hall Only’ booth personnel badges available for purchase
- Complimentary Pre-Conference and Post Conference Attendees List
- Company Description listed in the official Conference Program, and Guidebook Mobile App
- Company Description listed on ACWA Website
- Sponsorship Opportunities available
- Connect directly with the immense California Water Community in one place!
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Tuesday, May 9||Move-In||
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
5:00 - 6:30 pm
|Wednesday, May 10||Regular Hours||
9:00 am – Noon
|Exhibit Hall Reception||
5:00 - 6:00 pm
|Thursday, May 11||Regular Hours||
8:00 am – Noon
Noon – 4:30 pm
Exhibit Hall Location
San Carlos Ballroom, Monterey Marriott (Monterey, CA)
De Anza Ballroom Foyer at the Portola Hotel (Registration begins Tuesday, May 9 at 8:00 am)
For more information contact Melanie Medina in Member Services & Events at 916.441.4545 or MelanieM@acwa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about participating as an Exhibitor AVAILABLE SOON!
What’s ‘Happening in the Hall’....
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall Hours – One-on-one time with key decision makers
- Popular Tuesday ‘Welcome Reception’ – Showcase your products & services
- Thursday Networking Breakfast
- Prize drawings & more!
Connect directly with the immense California Water Community in one place!
** ACWA Conferences average between 1,600 - 1,800 attendees **
Exhibitor Technical Presentations
Exhibitor Technical Presentations are made available to Conference exhibitors only.
Exhibitors may request to schedule one technical presentation during the Conference. The number of slots is limited to eight and presentation assignments are based on appropriateness of content as determined by ACWA. After time slots have been filled, there will be a waiting list. Confirmed Exhibitor Technical Presentations will be listed in the Conference Program.
ACWA does not provide a 'topic list', but requires that presentations are 'technical' in nature and relevant to the membership at large. Presentations are typically diverse and in the past have ranged from regulatory and compliance measures, to scientific, solar, and fleet management.
Exhibitor Technical Presentation Requests will be forwarded with Exhibitor Confirmation Information.
Official Service Contractor
Furniture, electricity and internet access are not provided, but may be ordered through American Exposition Services.
American Exposition Services
1341 North Market, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95834
- AES Online Ordering ORDER HERE
- Shipping/Material Handling Guidelines AVAILABLE SOON!
- Outbound Shipping/Material Handling Guidelines AVAILABLE SOON!
- Exhibitor Newsletter AVAILABLE SOON!
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
When you become an ACWA sponsor, your company joins forces with a century-old guiding force in California water policy. You will gain recognition, respect and the opportunity to develop relationships with California’s immense water community.