Water for Tomorrow
Water for Tomorrow, a consumer-focused magazine on California water, is produced by ACWA in partnership with National Geographic Custom Publishing.
- The latest issue is now available, with stories highlighting California's flood-drought paradox, groundwater challenges and other issues. A new gallery of reader-submitted photos can also be viewed here.
The four-color magazine provides Californians with fresh and practical information on the state’s water system, ongoing water supply challenges and the need to use water as efficiently as possible. The magazine features quick facts, in-depth articles and how-to tips on conservation. Since its launch in May 2009, the magazine has covered topics such as water recycling, desalination, conservation, where water comes from, agriculture and the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta.
Produced under a cost-effective agreement with National Geographic Custom Publishing, Water for Tomorrow is available for ACWA member agencies to subscribe to and distribute to their customers at an extremely affordable cost. A variety of distribution options and customizing choices are available to subscribing agencies. A companion website, www.waterfortomorrowmag.com, features much of the content featured in the printed publication.
For ideas for distributing Water for Tomorrow in your community, see our tips.
Order and Subscription Information
To subscribe to “Water for Tomorrow,” download the subscription form or to change your current order amount, please contact ACWA Communications Assistant Michaela Martinez. For questions about upcoming issues or other information, please contact ACWA Director of Strategic Coordination and Public Affairs Jennifer Persike.
- New Subscription Order Form
- Tips for Distributing Water for Tomorrow in Your Community
- A Letter from Tim Quinn
- “Water For Tomorrow” At a Glance
- PowerPoint Presentation on “Water For Tomorrow”
- “Water For Tomorrow” Online