Save Our Water
Governor Brown has declared a statewide drought emergency and is asking all Californians to reduce their water use.
2013 was the driest year in recorded history for many areas of California, and current water year is on track to be the third-driest on record.
Save Our Water -- a partnership between ACWA and the California Department of Water Resources -- is mobilizing all of its resources to educate Californians about the drought and steps they can take to help stretch the state's water supply.
- Save Our Water Launches "Don't Waste Summer" Campaign and New SaveOurWater.Com microsite
- Visit Save Our Water's 2014 drought information portal
- Embed a Save Our Water website button on your organization’s website
- Listen to radio ads that began running in key markets statewide on Jan. 23 asking Californians to conserve
- Visit the Sprinklers 101 web portal for tips and resources
- Use our "Change Your Clock, Check Your Sprinklers" outreach materials
- Check out Save Our Water's Online Toolkit for Partners
- View the Save Our Water insert in the June 2011 issue of Sunset magazine